We are currently offering outpatient services via teletherapy. Please visit our COVID-19 updates page for more information
Walden’s Inpatient Treatment program, Anchor, offers on-site needs assessments and admissions Monday – Friday (8-5) for treatment of drug and/or alcohol addiction. Our phone support for admissions invites you to contact us 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Voicemails received outside of on-site assessments and admissions hours are returned by team members on an on-call basis. We accept TAP and ASI assessments from other facilities; these can be faxed to 814-946-1260 We also accept walk-ins through our Outpatient Treatment facilities Monday-Friday, and our admissions office can help you find the best location and time.
If you or someone you know is seeking help for a drug or alcohol addiction, please contact our admissions office to speak to one of our highly experienced needs assessment professionals, who will gather information, assist you in scheduling an assessment, and verify insurance coverage.
Any information you share with us is completely confidential, and there is no obligation to enter treatment.
Typical questions asked during the needs assessment process include:
- Do you recognize the need for treatment for your drug and/or alcohol use?
- Do you recognize the negative consequences of your drug and/or alcohol use?
- Have you attempted to decrease the dosage of your drug of choice?
- Have you maintained abstinence for any period of time?
- Have you participated in any kind of treatment program in the past?
For more information, please call our admissions line at (301) 327-2555.
We accept Maryland Medicaid plans, state funding and most major insurance plans, including the following:
- United Healthcare
- Value Options
- Care First (Residential and IOP in Lexington Park only)
- Magellan (Residential and IOP in Lexington Park only)
- Cigna (Residential and IOP in Lexington Park only)
- Out-of-network benefits for all companies not listed above
Walden accepts self-payment via cash, personal check or credit card (VISA, MasterCard and Discover). We also work with unions and Employee Assistance Programs.