We sincerely thank the following donors and sponsors for their support of treatment and recovery programming at the Maryland Recovery Block Party, held on September 16th, at Beacon of Hope Recovery Community Center:
- Leading by Example: CMI Affiliated Companies Christine Wray & John Felicitas
- Celebrating the Joy: Paragon Properties Kohl’s Cares Maryland Women’s Healthcare
- Painting the Town Sober: Chesapeake Wholesale, Inc. Dr. and Mrs. John C. Knowlton J.F. Taylor, Inc.
- Giving is Good: Alarmsmith, Inc. A & M Glass Co, Inc. Cafe des Artistes Endless Summer Tanning Salon
- In Kind Donors: Barefoot Graphics Bella Salon & Spa Charlie’s Dawgs Chesapeake Custom Embroidery Chick-Fil-A Grand Rental Station McKay’s Millison Development Reggie Rice “Super Magic Man” Safety Zone Motorcycle Training SMARTCOTequila Grill & Fiesta Cafe The Good Earth
We also thank the wellness and self-help programs that provided information tables at the event:
Alcoholics Anonymous Al-Anon Disability Advocates Dual Recovery Anonymous Joy Lane Healing Center NAMI Narcotics Anonymous On Our Own St. Mary’s Overeaters Anonymous