The Beacon of Hope Recovery & Wellness Community Center is a peer-operated community center offering free services to the public. Here you will find a team of recovery coaches and peer support specialists who can help you or a loved one begin the recovery journey, maintain sobriety, and keep moving towards new goals in recovery.
Programs and features at Beacon of Hope include:
- Lending Library
- Peer support groups such as SMART Recovery, Refuge Recovery, All Recovery and 12 Step literature-based recovery groups
- Family support and parenting informational groups
- Exercise and wellness activities
- One-on-one recovery coaching
- Phone recovery check-ups and support
- Recreational activities
- Special events and educational workshops (check our calendar)
- Meeting spot for unaffiliated 12 step meeting groups
Beacon’s services are free to anyone 18 + interested in recovery and wellness.
- Monday: 11:00 am – 7:00 pm
- Tuesday: 11:00 am- 7 pm
- Friday: 11:00 am – 10:00 pm
- Saturday: 10:00 am – 6:00 pm
- Sunday: 11:00am- 2:30 pm
- 21770 FDR Blvd., Lexington Park, MD 20653
Phone: (301) 327-2555
Read more about the services at Beacon of Hope here.