At the Cove, we provide free support and help for children and adolescents ages 12 to 17 who have been impacted by drug addiction, whether by misusing a substance themselves or encountering a family member who is struggling with addiction. The Cove serves as a safe, sober, and fun place for adolescents to receive counseling and support.
Features of the Cove include:
- Safe, fun and sober place for youth
- Activities, trips, tutoring, and life skills
- Youth and family support groups
- Youth Wellness Recovery Action Planning
- Volunteer opportunities for youth
- Screening and referrals for treatment and other community support
- Monday- Friday: 11:00 am – 7:00 pm during the academic school year
Monday-Friday: 9:00 am – 5 p.m. during academic holidays/summer
- Weekend hours vary by activities planned
Learn more about the support offered by the Cove in our brochure.