DRUG & ALCOHOL ADDICTION TREATMENT IN CALIFORNIA, MD
Substance Use Disorder Treatment in Maryland
Walden’s drug addiction and/or alcohol addiction treatment residential facility is located on our California, MD campus. We work to build a personalized experience for each client, helping them overcome individual challenges and meet unique goals. The campus serves adult men.
Walden programs are licensed by the State of Maryland and accredited by the Commission on Accreditation of Rehabilitation Facilities (CARF). We strive to customize treatment to address the personal needs and conditions of our clients.
Services at Walden California include:
- Extended residential care
- Appropriate treatment participation
- Employment and other community engagement encouraged
- Mental health and medication-assisted treatment available
- Address: 44863 St Andrew’s Church Rd, California, MD 20619
- Phone: (301) 327-2555 ext. 862
- Fax: 301.863.3368
For more information about the programs offered at Walden California, view our brochure.