Charlotte Hall is Walden’s inpatient substance use disorder treatment program. We offer a wide variety of services for not only people struggling with addiction, but also for their loved ones.
At Walden, we believe in the power of help today; hope for tomorrow. For more than 40 years, our facilities have gone above and beyond to serve our communities with high-quality and trustworthy treatment and recovery services. We strive to meet every client’s unique needs as they embark on their personal journey through recovery.
Walden programs are licensed by the State of Maryland and accredited by the Commission on Accreditation of Rehabilitation Facilities (CARF). We aim to customize treatment to address the personal needs and conditions of our clients.
Services at Walden Charlotte Hall include:
- Inpatient treatment program
- Medically-managed detoxification
- Structured programs
- Medication-assisted therapy
- Family education
- Services for both men and women
- Free transportation to and from Walden facilities
- Address: 30007 Business Center Dr., Charlotte Hall, MD 20622
- Phone: (301) 357-8829 follow prompts to reach Admissions Team
- Fax: (301) 290-0280
Administrative/Admission Desk Hours:
- Monday – Thursday : 9.00am – 8.00pm
- Friday: 8.00am – 4.00pm
- Saturday & Sunday: Call (301) 357-8829 to leave voicemail and request contact for admissions support.
For more information about Charlotte Hall at Walden, view our brochure.