Walden Harford County is located in Joppa, MD, near the Western Shore of the Upper Chesapeake Bay. Located close to Interstate 95, access to treatment is convenient from all ends of the state. Inpatient detox and residential services for those with a substance use disorder are provided for men at this location.
We believe in the power of help for today, hope for tomorrow. For over 40 years, Walden has served the southern region of Maryland and is proud to expand services to the Harford County and nearby regions of the state. Each client we assist is treated based on their unique circumstances and needs.
We are licensed by the State of Maryland and accredited by the Commission on Accreditation of Rehabilitation Facilities (CARF).
SERVICES AT HARFORD COUNTY IN MARYLAND INCLUDE:
- Detox Services – COMING SOON!
- Short and long term inpatient substance use disorder treatment for men
- Co-Occurring Treatment for substance use and mental health disorders
- Medication-assisted treatment
- Admission calls answered 24/7
- Transportation provided
- 1015 Pulaski Highway, Joppa MD 21085
- Phone: 301.997.1300
- Fax: 814.946.1260
For more information about the programs offered at Walden Harford County, view our brochure.