ADDICTION TREATMENT THROUGH AMERIHEALTH CARITAS DELAWARE MEDICAID
Delaware Medicaid Accepted for Inpatient Detox and Substance Use Rehab Services
Pyramid Walden is proud to accept AmeriHealth Caritas Delaware as a quality insurance provider, one similarly committed to building healthy, happy communities. Coverage for our detox and drug rehab continuum of care is satisfied by AmeriHealth Caritas Delaware Medicaid, a new standard in addiction and mental health benefits.
OUR GENDER-SPECIFIC DETOX AND REHAB SERVICES FOR DELAWARE RESIDENTS INCLUDE:
- Comprehensive withdrawal management and inpatient substance use disorder treatment program
- Admissions called answered 24/7
- Co-occuring treatment for substance use and mental health disorders
- Medication-assisted treatment, including methadone maintenance
- Free transportation to and from Walden facilities
A SAFE, WELCOMING ENVIRONMENT FOR CHANGE
Our partnership with AmeriHealth Caritas Delaware can help introduce a variety of tangible benefits into your life, shortly after treatment begins. These can include:
- A safe, non-judgemental environment for rehabilitation at your own pace
- Education that informs your understanding of every step in the rehab process
- Personalized treatment plans that allows your body to naturally heal
- Peer and family support for communal encouragement
- Coping strategies that help protect against potential relapse
- Resources that help promote a shift in substance use attitudes and held beliefs
- A combination of addiction treatment modalities that can return you to sobriety
Relieved stress, improved mental performance, and a greatly increased quality of life are yours when you pursue addiction and mental health treatment through Pyramid Walden. View which locations accept AmeriHealth Caritas Delaware, to take meaningful steps toward relief.
ACHIEVE HOPE FOR A BETTER TOMORROW
If you’re ready to begin living the substance-free life you know you deserve, Pyramid Walden is ready to help. Earn recovery education and counseling from substance use advocates who can help you take steps to distance yourself from self-destructive addiction habits.