Walden Lexington Park is Walden’s largest outpatient substance use and mental health treatment center where we provide services for both men and women. Our facility is well-known for its multidisciplinary, evidence-based approach to behavioral health treatment and recovery. Rather than relying on a one-size-fits-all approach, we strive to customize our treatment plans based on the needs of each client. Our clients participate in engaging groups or individual sessions and collaborate with staff on their treatment plan. This approach results in a personalized experience more suited to the specifics of their condition, their medical history, and their goals for recovery.
We realize that not everyone striving to recover from addiction either needs or wishes to check-in to a residential center. This is why our programs are offered on an outpatient basis. Our clients can continue living on their own while coming in for the support and assistance they need during their journey.
Walden programs are licensed by the State of Maryland and accredited by the Commission on Accreditation of Rehabilitation Facilities (CARF). We strive to customize treatment to address the personal needs and conditions of our clients.
Services Offered Here:
- Outpatient services for both men and women
- Free transportation to and from Walden facilities
Substance Use Assessment Walk-In Hours:
- Monday-Friday: 11:00 AM-2:00 PM
- In order to help you obtain same-day appointments, we recommend that you be present at 9:00 am Monday-Thursday or 8:00 am on Friday.
- Monday – Thursday: 9:00 am – 8:00 pm
- Friday: 8:00 am – 4:00 pm
- Saturday & Sunday: Call (301) 327-2555 to leave voicemail and request contact for admissions support
- Address: 21770 FDR Blvd., Lexington Park, MD 20653
- Admissions Phone: (301) 997-1300
- Fax: 301.866.9189
View our brochure to learn more about Hope Place.