Walden Lexington Park is Walden’s largest outpatient substance use and co-occurring mental health treatment center where we provide services for both men and women. Our facility in St. Mary’s County is well-known for its multidisciplinary, evidence-based approach to behavioral health treatment and recovery. Rather than relying on a one-size-fits-all approach, we strive to customize our treatment plans based on the needs of each client. Our clients participate in engaging groups or individual sessions and collaborate with staff on their treatment plan. This approach results in a personalized experience more suited to the specifics of their condition, their medical history and their goals for recovery.
We realize that not everyone striving to recover from addiction either needs or wishes to check-in to a residential center. This is why our programs are offered on an outpatient basis. Our clients can continue living on their own while coming in for the support and assistance they need during their journey.
Walden programs are licensed by the State of Maryland and accredited by the Commission on Accreditation of Rehabilitation Facilities (CARF). We strive to customize treatment to address the personal needs and conditions of our clients.
Services Offered Here:
- Outpatient services for both men and women
- Partial Hospitalization Program (PHP)
- Problem gambling treatment
- Free transportation to and from Walden facilities
- Monday – Thursday: 9:00 am – 8:00 pm
- Friday: 8:00 am – 4:00 pm
- Saturday & Sunday: Call (301) 327-2555 to leave voicemail and request contact for admissions support
- Walk-ins and same-day appointments are available on Mondays
- Address: 21770 FDR Blvd., Lexington Park, MD 20653
- Admissions Phone: (301) 997-1300
- Fax: 301.866.9189
For more information about the programs offered at Lexington Park, view our Outpatient Treatment flyer and our Problem Gambling flyer.